| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Alicante, Costa Blanca in April is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with periodic rain. A mere 33.8mm (1.3in) of H2O is deposited during on average 6 days.
- The heavens above Alicante, Costa Blanca are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:09 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:09.
- There are approximately 4:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alicante, Costa Blanca April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Alicante, Costa Blanca: