| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Alicante, Costa Blanca in August is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 8.2mm (0.3in) of water is laid down across on average 1 day.
- The skies in Alicante, Costa Blanca are glorious having on balance an appreciable 10:34 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:36.
- There are approximately 2:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alicante, Costa Blanca August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Alicante, Costa Blanca: