| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Alicante, Costa Blanca in December is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in December is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with occasional rain. A mere 33.6mm (1.3in) of water precipitates across on average 5 days.
- The heavens above Alicante, Costa Blanca are fair having on average an unexceptional 5:30 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 9:40 long with an average length of 9:31.
- There are approximately 3:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alicante, Costa Blanca December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Alicante, Costa Blanca: