| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Alicante, Costa Blanca in February is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 26.8mm (1.1in) of liquid is transfered during on average 4 days.
- In February the skies in Alicante, Costa Blanca are reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:11 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:42.
- There are approximately 4:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alicante, Costa Blanca February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Alicante, Costa Blanca: