| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Alicante, Costa Blanca in January is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 20.1mm (0.8in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 3 days.
- The heavens above Alicante, Costa Blanca are fair having on balance a moderate 5:54 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:11 long with an average length of 9:48.
- There are approximately 3:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alicante, Costa Blanca January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Alicante, Costa Blanca: