| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Alicante, Costa Blanca in July is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4.1mm (0.2in) of water precipitates across an average of 1 day.
- The blue above Alicante, Costa Blanca is beaming with on balance a dazzling 11:32 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:32.
- There are approximately 2:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alicante, Costa Blanca July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Alicante, Costa Blanca: