| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Alicante, Costa Blanca in June is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 22.5mm (0.9in) of water descends across on average 3 days.
- In June the heavens above Alicante, Costa Blanca are glorious with an average of an appreciable 10:32 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:38 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 14:47.
- There are approximately 4:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alicante, Costa Blanca June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Alicante, Costa Blanca: