| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Alicante, Costa Blanca in March is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 25.4mm (1in) of water is released during an average of 4 days.
- In March the skies in Alicante, Costa Blanca are fine having on balance a measurable 6:54 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 4:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alicante, Costa Blanca March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Alicante, Costa Blanca: