| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Alicante, Costa Blanca in May is somewhat warm at 18.6 °C (65.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with infrequent rain. A mere 32.4mm (1.3in) of water is discharged during an average of 3 days.
- In May the heavens above Alicante, Costa Blanca are nice and sunny having on average a considerable 9:40 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 14:14.
- There are approximately 4:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alicante, Costa Blanca May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Alicante, Costa Blanca: