| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Alicante, Costa Blanca in November is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with infrequent rain. A mere 42.3mm (1.7in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 3 days.
- The skies in Alicante, Costa Blanca are fair having on balance a moderate 5:58 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:30 long with an average length of 10:03.
- There are approximately 3:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alicante, Costa Blanca November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Alicante, Costa Blanca: