| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Alicante, Costa Blanca in October is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with seldom any rain. Only 66.1mm (2.6in) of liquid is dumped across an average of 4 days.
- In October the skies in Alicante, Costa Blanca are fine with on balance a measurable 6:56 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:32 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:07.
- There are approximately 4:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alicante, Costa Blanca October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Alicante, Costa Blanca: