| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Alicante, Costa Blanca in September is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in September is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 41.3mm (1.6in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 5 days.
- In September the blue above Alicante, Costa Blanca is moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:00 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 4:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alicante, Costa Blanca September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Alicante, Costa Blanca: